Thursday 29 November 2012

Life in Sunlit Tides [004]

Hello guys! It has been a while since I last update this blog. I suppose to update it regularly but I couldn't make it. For these while, I have been busy decorating my new dream house and finally move inside before I reach the Third Trimester of my first pregnancy.

After the birth, I have been busy looking after Zi Liang and Zi An while working as a Substitute Teacher in The Island Academy. Now updating some photos and going to update more in the next few days... I will try to update once a week in the future.

001
A front view of my dream house before it starts to rain~~~

002
A front view of my dream house in the rain~~~

003
Our official move in!

004
I love to read books! Bookcase with good books is a must~~~

005
My hubby's favourite corner! He loves cooking~~~

006
A photos of me with the Maternity Clothes~~~ I am lucky to get a good looking dress!

007
My hubby feel my belly~~~ I wonder will he feel the kick?

008
My hubby talk to my belly~~~ I wonder will the baby hear it?

009
Time for my hubby to go to work! I wanna to interact more with him~~~

010
Guess what I am going to do?

011
I am reading the Pregnancy book to prepare for Motherhood~~~

012
I enjoys playing Piano during freetime!

013
Time for dinner! I am hungry~~~

014
Cleaning the dishes~~~

015
My hubby read the Pregnancy Book~~~

016
Time to play piano!

017
Staircase to Second floor!

018
Time to go to bed!




No comments:

Post a Comment